Wednesday, December 9, 2009

About GenTips


The blog GenTips is run by me, Chris Bradshaw, the guy to the right. I have been involved in family history for almost 40 years. I have traced most of my own lines back to the 1600s and 1700s, with many of my ancestors living all over the world, but primarily in the United States and Canada. In the past, my families have lived mostly in England, Scotland and Ireland, with a dash of continental Europe thrown in to spice things up.

Family history and genealogy have been hobbies of mine for a long time and I have developed some expertise with the various records and databases. What I am hoping to do with GenTips is to help others find and use those records that are available to then move back farther in time with their own research and share with others who are interested in their family trees.

For information about how to contact GenTips by email, check the Contact information.

No comments: